| || |
Doonans Cottage Sleeps 6 - 8.
Prices from £360 per week. Short Breaks available.
Doonans Cottage is a large newly built detached cottage set at the edge of Balbeg Wood. With a large lounge / dining room (wood burning stove) and three bedrooms Doonans Cottage offers spacious bright accommodation for a family group. If, however, you have a larger party, Balcraig House which sleeps up to 10 is close by. Contact us for more details.
Doonans Cottage Features :
Lounge/Dining Room : Large room ( 25 ft long) Colour Television, Video and Radio/CD player, Dining Table
- Large stone built cottage
- Sleeps 6 - 8
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite facilities
- 2 twin bedded rooms
- Additional bathroom with shower over bath
- Large open plan lounge / dining room with wood burning stove
- Large dining kitchen (newly fitted)
- Colour TV, Video, Radio / CD player
- Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine / Tumble Dryer
- Children - Yes
- Pets - Yes - dogs must be over a year old
- Smoking - No
- Under 21 groups - No
Kitchen : Newly fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, toaster and well equipped kitchen utensils and crockery. Kitchen Table with seating for 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed with en-suite shower, wash hand basin and WC facilities
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - twin beds
Garden area : Supplied with patio furniture
General details :
- All beds have duvets, bedspreads and 2 pillows per person with all sheets and bed covers provided.
- Kitchen towels and oven gloves are provided.
- Towels can be hired at a charge of £3 per person per week.
- Cots and high chairs are all available on request.
- We welcome one well behaved dog.
- There is a charge of £15 per additional dog per week.
- The dogs must be kept under strict control and must not disturb wildlife or livestock.
- Dogs must have their own bedding and must be kept off the furniture.